Partner Sales Executive
English / Deutsch
Xaleon is a combined customer engagement and analytics platform powered by Co-Browsing, providing improved customer communication for companies. By bringing multiple channels under one roof, Xaleon opens up all lines of communication between customer and agent, creating fluid, digital conversations that increase efficiency, reduce support costs, and deliver a better customer experience.
As a Strategic Partner Sales Manager, you will be responsible to develop and manage the partner business with some of our global strategic partners operating in EMEA and will be focused on generating incremental software subscription revenue.
Responsibilities include generating demand for the Xaleon platform by leveraging the partner ecosystem. The objective is to develop strategic relationships by creating joint business initiatives that leverage Xaleon as a fundamental component of the partner’s customer engagement business.
Strategic Partner Sales Managers will jointly develop sales strategies with their partners and implement those initiatives by working with local sales teams. Partner Sales Managers will be required to travel selectively to meet with partners and sales teams to gain commitment to launch initiatives and ensure successful execution of the established programs.Why you’re going to love it here
- We are a growing company with a team of rain-makers
- We are technology leader and are able to do things competitors claim is impossible
- You will enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- We offer the challenge of scaling an established startup
- You will contribute to a modern, innovative product
- Understand the Partners’ business and align and integrate the Xaleon platform to develop compelling ‘go to market’ propositions
- Qualify Strategic Partners and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate the value of Xaleon to both C-level’ business leaders and ‘technical’ staff members
- Develop Strategic Partners to become self-sufficient in the marketing of the jointly developed solutions
- Communicate and share strategic partner activities to other Xaleon Partner managers so they can leverage that on the jointly developed partner initiatives within their regions
- Manage, Track and Report highest priority action items, results, business plan development, marketing-related successes and accurate partner forecasts, sales
- Be able to manage your time and travel expenses in accordance of the requirements of the company
- An extensive track record in software sales, systems integration delivery / business development, channel management
- Proven experience of working with strategic partners
- A proven track record of overachievement against targets
- A track record of recruiting Partners and generating new business revenues
- Solution development experience in a software/services environment
- Managed Services, Digital Agency, and ISV ecosystem experience is a plus
We look forward to your short and concise application. Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile, earliest starting date, at [email protected]
Horst-Georg Fuchs, CSO
+43 (0) 732 / 916241
Apply now by sending your complete application including your CV and ideally a brief summary why this role in particular attracted your interest to: [email protected]Why work at Xaleon?
Learn about what you can expect
We are a curious team constantly challenging the status quo that loves to meet like-minded people. We look to grow – with and for our customers and above all beyond us.
CLEAN FITNESS COACH IN LINZ ( ÖSTERREICH )UND UMGEBUNG GESUCHT!CLEAN FITNESS UGAls aufstrebendes Unternehmen aus dem Bereich Fitness und Personal Coaching suchen wir Franchisepartner, die mit einem erprobten Konzept schnell und einfach Kunden41 minute agoShareLinz, OÖ
Sales Manager (m/f/x)InoqoABOUT INOQOOur planet is currently witnessing two major challenges - the sixth mass extinction also known as biodiversity crisis and climate crisis. Both are largely4 hour agoShareWien, W
Business Development Intern (m/f/x)InoqoABOUT INOQOOur planet is currently witnessing two major challenges - the sixth mass extinction also known as biodiversity crisis and climate crisis. Both are largely4 hour agoShareWien, W
Junior Channel Business Manager - Austria & SwitzerlandPalo Alto NetworksCompany Description Our Mission At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital4 hour agoShareWien, W
Praktikum im Bereich Backend Development für 2021As a leading innovation partner NETCONOMY is shaping the future of digital leadership for its clients. Based on the SAP Customer Experience Suite® we deliver12 hour agoShareGraz, ST