Finance Associate (Work in Liechtenstein)
About five years ago, three brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial services that transition the world from old money to programmable money.
They were inspired. They were fearless. They took the plunge and TenX was launched.
At TenX, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and are at the heart of everything we do. We value innovation, taking initiative and being open to learning. We keep a strong focus on the outcome and always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
As a Finance Manager, you are the backbone of the company’s finances. You will be responsible for the preparation and oversight of the periodic and year-to-date financial reports, as well as providing management with detailed analyses to support the decision-making process. This autonomous role will give you the flexibility to shine, demonstrate your strong finance skills and allow you to contribute to the success of this exciting and fast-growing business.
You are good at:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Manage the processing of all I/C transactions
- Support the reconciliation for various accounts
- Develop solutions to resolve accounting discrepancies and other financial problems/issues
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Provide financial assistance for decision making in a timely manner
- Analyze business operations, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to provide advice
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of overall financial and accounting processes
We need you to have:
- Two to three years of professional work experience as a Finance Associate/Manager or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of accounting regulations and procedure, including IFRS, SFRS and/or Liechtenstein Banking Act/PGR
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (Xero or Rydoo) and advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and very good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Additional qualification (CPA, ACCA or ACA) strongly desirable
We would love for you to have:
- You are excited about payments, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
- Relevant experience in FX trading, payment or crypto environment
- You have previously worked in a startup or in a similar setting
You can expect:
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat.
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A MacBook Air/Pro, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S
Associate Principal Scientist, Sterile Liquid CommercializationMSDJob Description The Sterile Liquid Commercialization (Manufacturing Science and Technology) group within our Manufacturing Division is based out of West Point PA. It is1 day agoShareWien, W
Specialist Solution Architect - VMware Cloud on AWS, DACHAWS EMEA (Austria)Previous experience consulting on, managing and/or deploying VMware technologies, with hands-on configuration and building experience Broad experience with related1 day agoShareWien, W
MSP Channel Account ManagerSolarWindsOverview: As an MSP Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development of the distribution channel landscape in the assigned region, meeting budget2 day agoShareWien, W
Office Success Administratorbloom diagnostics AGCome and innovate for a medical technology company. We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised,2 day agoShareWien, W
IT - ERP FI/CO Project ManagerRed BullIT Full-time IT - ERP FI/CO Project Manager Elsbethen Austria To promote further constant growth we are expanding our Business Applications team and are looking2 day agoShareElsbethen, S