GRC Security Manager (m/f)
We are developing market-leading turnkey wagering solutions for the modern sports betting industry, covering all sectors and distribution channels from retail to online products. Our 600 employees based in Vienna, Bremen, London, Malmö, Nicosia and Sofia build the foundation of our success and YOU can become part of it!
- Manage the internal and external ISMS audit processes, audit plan, monitor effectiveness of controls and corrective actions in cooperation with the stakeholders across the organization.
- Manage compliance readiness and monitoring activities for ISO/IEC 27001, SOC-I/II, GDPR and other regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate external security audits and assessments for customers and regulations
- Manage security requirements with third parties, including due diligence process and contract reviews.
- Develop and maintain information security policies, procedures and other security related documents.
- Partner with Compliance team to ensure compliance with gaming regulatory security requirements and analysis of new gaming regulation documents
- Proven experience across security governance, risk and compliance domain.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executive management, managers and subject matter experts.
- Strong management skills, leading people, delegating tasks, setting goals and ensuring objectives are met in continuous and deadline-oriented activities.
- Experience in leading ISO 27001:2013 and PCI DSS certification and surveillance audits.
- Experience in leading and supporting information security risk assessments and management process.
- Pro-active, self-motivated approach and ability to work independently within a global security team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Information Assurance, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Risk Management or equivalent work experience.
- Professional certification (CISSP/CISM and ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor or similar).
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- A pleasant and friendly work environment in a growing and dynamic company, operating on an international level
- Challenging tasks with innovative products
- Ongoing professional trainings on own initiative
- Minimum monthly salary pursuant to CBA is EUR 3.048,- gross (ST1/Standard Level)
- Of course, remuneration can be well above the stated minimum, depending on qualification and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Cooperative atmosphere with a friendly work environment
- Excellent connections to the public transportation system, as well as subsidised underground parking spaces
- Sodexo vouchers and the possibility of a jobticket
- Fresh fruits
- Regular team events and participation in sports events
INTERN - DRUG CONTROL & CRIME PREVENTION [Temporary]United NationsThe internship is located in the Conference Support Section (CSS), Organized Crime and Illicit Trafficking Branch (OCB), Division for Treaty Affairs (DTA), United1 day agoShareWien, W
Clinical Team Manager - ViennaSynteractClinical Team Manager - Vienna Office-based or remote-based Who We Are Synteract is a global full-service contract research organization with a successful three-decade2 day agoShareWien, W
MSP Channel Account ManagerSolarWindsOverview: As an MSP Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development of the distribution channel landscape in the assigned region, meeting budget2 day agoShareWien, W
Developer for LCC E-Banking & ChannelsUniCredit BankUniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle2 day agoShareWien, W
Logistics Manager / Logistics AdministratorNovritsch TradingAbout us Novritsch Trading GmbH is developing airsoft sports equipment in Taiwan, China, and Central Europe. We are working together with 30+ suppliers to deliver the2 day agoShareWien, W