HR Specialist – Technical Recruiter
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
- Partner with business leaders to understand and identify talent acquisition needs and opportunities
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment such as identifying selection criteria, posting of job advertisements, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates in cooperation with the hiring manager, …
- Develop and implement the right sourcing strategy for the different markets in Europe
- Manage recruiting process through our applicant tracking system (Smart Recruiters)
- Pro-actively further expand our sourcing strategy by e.g. developing and driving a variety of sourcing strategies like engaging on social media, participation at events and fairs…
- Responsible for relationship management with external partners and suppliers
- Develop and implement strategies to attract talents
- Develop and implement key recruitment metrics and lead the continuous improvement initiatives based on the results
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our HR services by identifying best practices and continuous process improvement
- Support the further development of our employer branding strategy by leading initiatives
- 5+ years of Human Resource Talent acquisition experience within a technology organization of a multinational company environment
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource
- Experience in sourcing candidates through all possible sourcing strategies – e.g. social media, networking, cooperation with external partners, university engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Hands-on personality and experience taking responsibility for the full scope of recruiting activities
- Strong track record and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, entrepreneurial, open-minded and high passion for technology
- Highly effective organizational skills as well as strong business and HR acumen
- Strong influencing and consultative skills combined with problem-solving skills
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Flat hierarchy
- Numerous company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
According to your experience the annual package will be between 40.000 and 65.000 EUR gross.
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Associate Principal Scientist, Sterile Liquid CommercializationMSDJob Description The Sterile Liquid Commercialization (Manufacturing Science and Technology) group within our Manufacturing Division is based out of West Point PA. It is1 day agoShareWien, W
Specialist Solution Architect - VMware Cloud on AWS, DACHAWS EMEA (Austria)Previous experience consulting on, managing and/or deploying VMware technologies, with hands-on configuration and building experience Broad experience with related1 day agoShareWien, W
MSP Channel Account ManagerSolarWindsOverview: As an MSP Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development of the distribution channel landscape in the assigned region, meeting budget2 day agoShareWien, W
Developer for LCC E-Banking & ChannelsUniCredit BankUniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle2 day agoShareWien, W
Computational Designer in our BIM-Team (m/w/d)ILF Beratende IngnieureResearching and developing new software tools and services for ILF Group consultancy offerings. This would be a mix of project-based work developing new and innovative2 day agoShareInnsbruck, T