Content Marketing Manager (French native)
Wien, WVollzeit, Festanstellung
First: Answer These 3 Questions
- Do you speak French at a native level and are fluent in English?
- Are you able to create different text copies according to the channel of publication?
- Does your creative mind not stop you from analyzing numbers and improving your content strategy?
Be honest, did you answer all 3 questions with a clear YES? Then you’re ready for the job details : )
The Job: All You Have to Know
As the Content Marketing Manager France, you manage all content related topics for the French market.
Your challenge: Creating content and managing your market’s channels.
Your main tasks include:
- Developing editorial and content plans,
- Overseeing the implementation of content plans,
- Defining industry-relevant topics and news through research and tools,
- Analyzing the performance of content to drive improved outcomes,
- Developing messaging to target personas across the customer journey,
- Optimizing search traffic through keyword research, content analysis, link building, etc.,
- Overseeing social media channels,
- Proof-reading content from content writers and other marketing team members,
- Managing the customer advocacy program.
You: The Talents You Need
- Language skills: native Franch & fluent English (C1)
- 3 years of experience in content marketing
- Experience in content and project management
- Experience in a variety of content forms, e.g.: blog, video scripts, infographics, emails, copy, etc.
- Experience in content research, planning and improving outcomes based on performance
- Experience in at least one of the following marketing functions: content-driven SEO, social, PR
- Concise communication, clear messages
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Solid SEO knowledge
- Skills: Communication, Organization, Content & Project Management
What You Get
- Work. Live. Balance. ➡ Life happens, and work can’t always come first. The goal: find room for personal and professional development.
- Office in the center of Vienna ➡ Take a coffee break in one of the famous Viennese coffeehouses.
- Multicultural team ➡ Share your expat experience and exchange with people who live the same life abroad as you do.
Sounds great? Then you’re ready to know more about the company : )
Who they are
Our partner is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Vienna.
Their mission: enabling architects and engineers to manage defects simply and rapidly.
The company created an innovative SaaS solution to build a new approach to planning construction sites through their digital building plans. Therefore, they implemented an award-winning solution for documentation and communication in the construction and real estate industry.
Today, their employees serve customers from 43 countries worldwide and every single month thousands of new companies register to use the software in their projects.
After its success in the Austrian market, the company is now growing abroad. Next to becoming a team member as part of this innovative SaaS solution, employees will become part of a fast-paced, international environment with room for personal professional growth.
Are you ready to join the adventure and participate in the development of this dynamic and fast-growing start-up?
We’re looking forward to reading your CV! : )
But who are we actually?
Next Station is an online recruiting platform for international talent. We are building Europe's largest talent network to promote a more diverse and multicultural human connection going beyond employment borders.
This means, if this position as Content Marketing Manager is not what you are looking for, don't hesitate to create a profile on our website and receive job offers in Europe that fit your expectations ➡ https://cutt.ly/RrMkbY8
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 43,000.00€ to 49,000.00€ /year
- Content Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- native French (Required)
- fluent English (C1) (Required)
Project Manager - Global Manufacturing Sciences (f/m/x)TakedaWien, WIn this role you will lead CMC and LCM projects for the plasma portfolio, including projects within the scope of Innovation and Excellence. Crucial to the role is18 hour agoShareWien, W
Sr. Commercial Manager m/f/d, DACH & EE, SpectroscopyThermo Fisher ScientificWien, WThermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 75,000 employees23 hour agoShareWien, W
Junior Project Manager (f/m/x)Takeda PharmaceuticalsWien, WYour new Opportunity: Autonomous management of projects regarding product implementation/ product assurance respectively, production technology and1 day agoShareWien, W
Associate Programme Management OfficerUnited NationsWien, WThe United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent2 day agoShareWien, W
Customer Support Executive (m/f) for Ballsports CustomersEversport GmbHWien, WOur hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international,2 day agoShareWien, W