Technical Solution Architect EMEA (m/f)
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
For our Technical Solution Architect team, we are looking for someone who can guide our prospects through their evaluation process and pilot our value in time boxed engagements. We are looking for someone who enjoys being part of an extraordinary team of experts that are willing to work for and with each other, to achieve our sales targets.
- Supporting our sales force in all technical/tool related matters
- Consulting clients and interested parties on our Solutions like Tosca, qTest and LiveCompare
- Supporting our clients and prospects with expertise about different tool related questions
- Visiting our clients (mostly Europe) to assist and guide them through the evaluation process
- Developing, planning and conducting Pilot projects of our tool for clients and interested parties
- Work closely together with Sales, Solution Architects and the Product teams to win new clients
- Representing the company and our software solution with passion and enthusiasm
- You have knowledge about business IT-systems such as operating systems, data bases and (web)-technologies
- You have experience in a modern programming language (C#, Java,…)
- You are willing to travel and visit our clients in their offices
- Excellent English and German speaking skills
- You are willing to acquire all skills and knowledge to become a competent contact person for your clients
- You are determined for success and capable to over-achieve your goals with diligence and persistency
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives
- Competitive attractive compensation package
- Annual job ticket for public transportation
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
The minimum annual package is 50.000€ (fixed and variable) for this position.
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Research Software EngineerInternational Institute for Applied Systems Analys...Research Software Engineer IIASA ENERGY (ENE) PROGRAM Vacancy 22/2020 - The successful candidate will join a small team of software developers working with46 minute agoShareLaxenburg, NÖ
Team Assistant (Procurement) (Temporary) [Temporary]United NationsThis position is located in the Procurement Unit (PU), General Support Section (GSS), Division for Management (DM), United Nations Office at Vienna (UNOV). The incumbent4 hour agoShareWien, W
(Senior) Project Manager (m/f) - multinational IT environmentPBSCompany Description We are developing market-leading turnkey wagering solutions for the modern sports betting industry, covering all sectors and distribution channels4 hour agoShareWien, W
Junior Channel Business Manager - Austria & SwitzerlandPalo Alto NetworksCompany Description Our Mission At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital4 hour agoShareWien, W
Technical Support SpecialistSentryAbout Sentry Bad software is everywhere, and we're tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying12 hour agoShareWien, W