Controlling Manager Biopharma Austria
In this role as Controlling Manager – Biopharma Commercial Controlling, you will be responsible for all controlling activities in Austria. Your primary business partner will be the local General Manager in Austria. You will report to the Head of Controlling Mid-Europe.
The position should be based in Vienna, Austria.
Your Key Accountabilities
- Becoming a solid and trusted business partner to the respective General Manager and other senior leaders in the country to help steer the organization through effective collaboration.
- Performing financial analysis and forecasting of sales and opex of the operational P&L.
- Developing and presenting annual operational targets & updated forecasts in collaboration with key stakeholders, and the identification and quantification of business risks and opportunities.
- Monitoring the organization’s budget & establishing and implementing budgeting systems and procedures.
- Performing analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual operational P&L with focus on interpretation and producing analyses for management.
- Preparing and documenting processes and improvement potential, creating guidelines and directives based on best practices.
- Support your Business Partner in their delivery of business results by having a deep understanding of strategy and anticipating the needs of both operations and management
- Supporting with ad-hoc requests from General Managers and local senior leadership.
Who you are:
You have 6+ years of professional experience working in a Finance environment along with experience in effectively managing multiple stakeholders. You possess a questioning mindset, ability to deal with periodic high volume of work, and a drive to get things done. You have a track record of strong performance and a innovative thinker who can apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of controlling.
- University degree in Economics / Finance / Financial or Management Accounting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and ability to work with, and analyse complex data
- Experience with ERP and consolidation systems (SAP, Cognos or similar)
- Ability to work independently and to enable agile ways of working, and feel comfortable in dealing with risk and working with ambiguity
- Fluent in German & English - both written and spoken
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Finance Associate (Work in Liechtenstein)TenXAbout five years ago, three brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial3 hour agoShareInnsbruck, T
GRC Security Manager (m/f)PlaytechCompany Description We are developing market-leading turnkey wagering solutions for the modern sports betting industry, covering all sectors and distribution channels4 hour agoShareWien, W
HR Specialist – Technical RecruiterTRICENTISCompany Description With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test4 hour agoShareWien, W
Product Manager (m/w/d)ToolSenseABOUT US ToolSense is one of the fastest-growing Industrial Tech startups in Europe. We help manufacturers and distributors of industrial equipment digitize their10 hour agoShareWien, W
Gebietsmanager (m/w/d) Gastronomie, Gebiet WienBeam Inc.Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading11 hour agoShareWien, W