Junior Project Manager (f/m/x)
Your new Opportunity:
- Autonomous management of projects regarding product implementation/ product assurance respectively, production technology and efficiency
- Competent processing of projects in compliance with internal quality requirements (functionality, quality, cost, timelines, EHS, GxP, etc.) and under involvement of all stakeholders (Quality, Regulatory Affairs, etc.)
- Participation in global projects as local manufacturing project manager
- Participation in development of project managing processes and department activities
- Supervision of SPOT (Single Point of Truth) and Saviom project database with a focus on quality and actuality of data
- Reporting of project/program relevant data including analyses out of SPOT/ Saviom
- Offer user support and trainings for SPOT/ Saviom
- Data analysis from various sources (SPOT, Saviom, etc.) using Power BI, Qlik Sense
- Coordination of project management activities for implementation of projects
- Supporting different project management tasks as well as administrative work
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Completed education in the field of Natural Science/ Engineering/ Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Science or similar
Experience in project management (middle complex projects or participation in complex projects) beneficial, especially in the pharmaceutical industry
Certification according to PMI or IPMA (Level C) beneficial
- Organisational talent
- Holistic, structured thinking
- Capability of data compilation and analysis
- Excellent English and German skills
- Quality awareness (preferably knowledge in quality systems for the pharmaceutical industry)
- Mature personality, social skills, trouble shooting competencies
- Dynamic teamplayer
- Farsightedness in creation of solutions
- Excellenct presentation skills (German and English)
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0049542
Senior SAP BI Analytics Consultant (m/w/d)Phoron ConsultingDaten sammeln ist das eine. Wissen, was man mit ihnen tut, das andere. Anstatt auf eine Glaskugel zu vertrauen, bauen Sie für Ihre KundInnen die optimale SAP1 hour agoShareWien, W
H2020 FETOpen-funded PhD position on Area-selective atomic layer deposition of ZnO piezoelectric...Graz University of TechnologyA PhD student position is opened on the FET-Open (Future and Emerging Technologies) project “Functional & Dynamic 3D Nano- MicroDevices by Direct Multi-Photon8 hour agoShareGraz, ST
Internship in Clinical Research (m/w/d) office based in Vienna 6-month contractIQVIAIQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through17 hour agoShareWien, W
Clinical Project ManagerPSI CROCompany Description PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 22 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation1 day agoShareWien, W
Junior SAP BI Analytics Consultant (m/w/d)Phoron ConsultingSie sind fasziniert von SAP, kennen die Grundzüge und wollen nun tiefer eintauchen. Während Sie KollegInnen begleiten und Schulungen besuchen, entwickeln Sie1 day agoShareWien, W